So in light of the New Moon in Sagitarius...
I light a Coco by Rose Yoga
I close my eyes and give thanks:
Gratitude to my mind, body, family and friends.
Near and Far.
Past, Present and Future.
Gratitude to my ancestors and guides who have gone and passed.
Gratitude to nature, yoga and art creations!
I move to...
Child's Pose...for 5 minutes I am Here.
In Table Top I move
that is holding me.
I let her go to
Cat and Cow poses
I lift my gaze and round my spine
Then Downward Facing Dog for a minute.
I stare directly at my toes
wide open spaces in between
and legs so strong and grounded.
I step forward to the top
of this Yoga mat.
In Forward Fold I stayed.
On the Way to Half Way lift,
I check in
and slowly fold.
I Circle the Arms up and bring the Palms together
to the heart.
I stand tall
in Mountain Pose
and rest my right hand on the heart
and left hand on the belly...
For allowing me to feel and hear You.
I Circle the Arms Up
and dive forward.
I Flow and Salute the Sun.
16) Inhale Half way Lift
17) Exhale right foot steps back
18) Right knee down
19) Circle the Arms up
20) Hands at the top of your Yoga Mat
21) Downward Facing Dog
22) Right Leg Up (Three Legged Downward Facing Dog)
23) Right Foot steps forward (use your core - step it forward softly)
24) Left knee down
25) Circle the Arms up
26) Step the left foot forward to Forward Fold
27) Circle the Arms up
28) Exhale the Palms down to heart
29) Circle the Arms up
30) Swan dive forward
31) Half way Lift
32) Exhale Left Foot steps back
33) Left knee down
34) Circle the Arms up
35) Hands down to Downward Facing Dog
36) Lift your Left Leg Up (Three Legged Downward Facing Dog)
37) Left Foot steps forward (use your core - step it forward softly)
38) Right knee down
39) Circle the Arms up
40) Step the right foot forward to Forward Fold
41) Circle the Arms up
42) Exhale the Palms down to heart
43) Circle the Arms up/Exhale down then Repeat from 16 - 42
44) Inhale the Arms up
45) Sit down to Powerful Pose
46) Prayer's Twist to the Left 1 minute
47) Prayer's Twist to the Right 1 minute
48) Forward Fold
49) Half Way Lift
50) Right foot back then Left foot back to High Plank
51) Bend your elbows to Low Plank all the way down
52) Inhale to Baby Cobra or Upward Facing Dog
53) Exhale to Downward Facing Dog
54) Lift the Left Leg Up
55) Exhale and Tap your Left knee to your Left Upper Arm
56) Inhale Lift your Left leg up
57) Exhale and Tap your Left knee to your Right Upper Arm
58) Inhale Lift your Left leg up
59) Exhale and tap your knee to your nose
60) Bring your Left foot down in between your palms
61) Inhale Arms up
62) Web your fingers and place it on the back of your head
63) Press your Left Foot Down and lift your right heal to Runner's Lunge
63) Elbows pointed out and back bend while in Runner's Lunge (7 slow breaths)
63) Move to Warrior 3 (Arms Reaching Forward, Strong Core, Point the Right Toes back)
64) Press your Left Foot and Balance (7 breaths)
65) Exhale to Runner's Lunge and Transition to Warrior 2
66) Move the Arms to Peaceful Warrior (7 breaths)
67) Warrior 2
68) Triangle Pose (7 breaths)
69) Crescent Moon (7 breaths)
70) Standing Split (7 breaths in and out)
71) High Plank
71) Low Plank
72) Upward Facing Dog
73) Downward Facing Dog
74) Repeat to Right side 55 -73
75) Move to High Plank then Low Plank all the way down to the Yoga mat
76) Locust Pose (7 breaths)
77) Bow Pose (22 breaths)
78) Move to Table Top (7 breaths)
79) Camel Pose (33 breaths)
80) Downward Dog to Pigeon Pose (Right and Left Side 33 breaths)
81) Lie Down to Happy Baby (22 breaths)
82) Butterfly Pose (11 breaths)
83) Reclining Spinal Twists (Right and Left Side 22 breaths)
for 15 minutes
for 15 minutes
I stare at the Flame
for 15 minutes
I reach for my Coco by Rose Yoga
Make a Wish...
Hold the Breath
Breathe In deeply
Then Blow Out the Candles!
Gratitude for this time to be one with Mind, Body and Soul.
From my Heart to Yours and My Fire to Yours...
Peace Out and Namaste
Poetry by Rose
Photo Taken 2014 in British Columbia
Rose Yoga and Friends Retreat x Ellie + Gillian + Gloria